Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's a Girl!!

Daphne Grace Hill was born on February 8th.

I have finally caught up on some sleep (Paul posting again), and figured it would be time to give another update. We came home on Wednesday, our bed has never felt so good. Daphne's bilirubin was a little high and so the doctors had Tina on a pretty strict feeding schedule while we try to get that number to come down. As of Friday the pediatrician told us that Daphne was very healthy and we could start feeding her when she is hungry rather then having to wake her up all the time. Tina is an Amazing Mom, I have no idea how she is still functioning on as little sleep as she is, but she is doing it wonderfully. Her recovery from the C-section is going well and she is a pro at feeding our baby, Daphne has already gained more weight then she lost the first couple days.

I think thats enough updating for now, how about some pictures.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She's a big girl! Congratulations! Hugs and smooches! Love, E

Carolyn said...

she's absolutely beautiful!

Carrie said...

Congrats Hill family! Tina, I saw your parents at church on Sunday and they told me that baby is doing well and that you are starting to recover. What a beautiful girl! I love the name you chose for her! After things settle down a bit for you, I'd love to meet her! =)

Jessica said...

she's GORGEOUS!
:)
:)

The Damrons said...

What a beautiful miracle! I'm glad that everyone is doing well...including Bruno. What a sweet sight the two of them snuggling :) Love you*